the REAL Truth about xxyasha?

May 21, 2008 at 16:58 | Posted in Everything | 12 Comments
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Rather like the last time I used this title format [which was coincidentally about the same person] we don’t have the truth here. Unlike last time, though … we know it this time 😉 and we’ve had a brilliant argument to come with this [now fourth] batch of lies. 😀

Get ready for some xxyasha [the liar formerly known as inuyasha], a mountain of typos [you can just FEEL the rage] and a whole lot of Firefall, Zeon and spriter12 …

[But first, some updates from TurboX …]

TurboX wrote: [in reference to Sonic Dance 3]

“it is over half way through, but yesterday i was out all day, and today I though I’d just get some music practice, so I shall release it on thursday, sorry about any inconvineince”

tigerdude1993 wrote:

“turbox, i cant wait for it to come out!

akh, i cant wait to blog inuyasha’s new info! i cant believe hes lying again, after all the things i did to him. and your welcome for the real life richards post!”

[to see tigerdude’s TWO posts, click here and here 😉 now enough stalling, it’s time for what you’ve all been waiting for …]

xxyasha wrote:

“Lying? That IS my name, Alex Miles!

THIS IS ALL TRUE! Don’t you guys need some info?”

Firefall wrote:

“xxyasha: Let them think what they want. Quit pissing people off with your stupidity. I know for a fact that I’m not the only one fed up with you right now. But yeah, Mr.Miles, just mind your business, these guys will eventually stop this about you if you quit being an idiot. And just remember ;) there’s a lot of very “nice” policemen out there who would easily mistake you for a pedophile with all this shit that you’re doing.

To the rest of you guys and gals(o.O am I the only girl here?) ^^: Sorries, I left again XD. I had a super grounding from my mother T-T. But yeah, no one cares about my opinion here, but isn’t this stuff on xxyasha(or whatever the hell he/she/it wants to be called now) getting a little dull? ^_^ Just my little opinion. And, AKH, I am a moron, I know, but I lost your e-mail -_- again, and I need to talk to you. Wanna e-mail me this time or give the e-mail again? *feels like an idiot*”

xxyasha wrote:

“Please don’t call the police. Please Please Please Please Please Please Please.Please

Please–don’t call theM!

Check out chris’s profile:
http://www.yoyogames.com/members/Chris%20Rosenfeldt
I’m 11.”

Firefall wrote:

“I don’t care, never have, never will. Your a confused, pathetic, and disallusional child/pedophile. Just get the fuck out of my face. You don’t I’m calling the police tomorrow. You’ve fucked up my VERY good day.”

Zeon wrote:

“Jeez Firefall give it a break.Leave the child alone,hes only 11,hes probably not used to those swear words.

xxyasha:Stop being a fucking impostor.Youve pestered my friends enough.If you dont fuck off yoyogames
and the blog,ILL call the police.And im not as soft-hearted as tigerdude1993.Your fucking please please nonsense will not change my mind.If you dare post on AKHs,tigerdude1993s blog or if you visit yoyogames one more time,youve fucking had it,little fellow.”

Firefall wrote:

“It’s called there are such thingsvas ductionaries. And I don’t see why I should give them a break right when you go at them like that. Or is it because I’m a girl and should be a prissy? Anyways, I’m not fighting with you, there’s no true use to it. And all I was doing was holding my end of the bargain up. I told tiger if this moron would annoy us anymore that I’d phone the cops on them. So what if I’m being too mean, when I’m pissed off at someone it’s sorta what I do.”

Xxyasha’s Mother wrote:

“I just found this blog, looking something up on this. Found this and you can’t call the cops on A ten year old kid (He really is ten, he lied about being 11.) don’t call the cops, I’ll make sure he leaves you people alone. I’ve grounded him for this. For like a month. If he ever comes back just let me know. Then I’ll have a talk with him. He never really was suppose to be on the internet. He was suppose to be outside and with his friends. Look all of us or innocent, my kid is only a child. He likes messing around. (As like trying to convince us that he was sick and he was not) so people this kid just likes to do what ever he wants. And Zeon–May I call you zeon? Swearing at a child makes no sense at all but I think you guys just scared him, he is crying right now. He was crying all night. I’m going to call my husband right now to come to this computer and have him talk aswell. I just want my Alex to have a happy life and not worry about this.”

Xxyasha’s Father wrote:

“Xxyasha (Alex) has been using my e-mail adress? I told him he was not allowed to. We can’t believe what just happened here. Firefall, I think he understands now…yes he does. He’s told us that he likes the blog and YoYo Games. My wife is more worried than anything, please just leave our child alone.

And I will have one more person come here in a few minutes. And Xxyasha won’t be around much longer anyways he has cancer. They could’t stop it.”

TurboX wrote:

“Thats all well and good, but how are we to know that your not xxyasha, sorry for being suspicious, but i have never known parents who have actually cared about blogs, forums etc”

Zeon wrote:

“xxyasha,how many times do i have to fucking tell you?Now youre imposting your parents!

Jesus Christ,i said give it a fucking rest!Youve pissed me off,now im rreally calling the police.”

spriter12 wrote:

“xxyasha’s parents: don’t try to talk to these morons as they are what you can call the modern asshole. and that they like making people feel like dirt just to blow them selves up bigger, only to set them selves up for a very very large fall into the grave that they have made. and i quote :
Jeez Firefall give it a break.Leave the child alone,hes only 11,hes probably not used to those swear words.

xxyasha:Stop being a fucking impostor.Youve pestered my friends enough.If you dont fuck off yoyogames
and the blog,ILL call the police.And im not as soft-hearted as tigerdude1993.Your fucking please please nonsense will not change my mind.If you dare post on AKHs,tigerdude1993s blog or if you visit yoyogames one more time,youve fucking had it,little fellow.
un-quote you cant really do that because if they did go to his house and find out that he is 10 or 11 they will simply laugh at the people who reported him , so grow up and get a little more mature! as you cant scare every one you want to and I’m not going to leave you morons alone till you leave people alone, consider me a thorn that will not be leaving your side. and regardless of your age your all acting like 8 year old bullies , which is what you people are , from my experience. your just a bunch of idiotic psychos’ in your parent basement who like to gang up on people over the net. let me tell you something if you think this is how it’ll always be , your wrong some day some one is going to slap you down some day for thet wrong you’ve down to the people that you’ve hurt. so grow up and get over you stupid judgment of how you act and re-think allot of crap.”

Zeon wrote:

“giggle.. i am very much amused…

spriter12,do you know what a spam war is?”

spriter12 wrote:

“no you think? well zeon im very much amused by your actions to! And do what ever you want and say what ever you want, i wont phase me”

Firefall wrote:

“Well, this is quite lovely…supposed parents and people trying to prove they’re better than the other.

spriter12, you say give it a break on our end, but what about xxyahsa? He’s justvallowed to go around and do whatever he wants and get nothing in return? I think not. You say we’re a bunch of bullies, that, I have to say you are mighty wrong about. The bully is much more xxyasha then us. Look at it in the way of perhaps how this situation would be dealt with by animals. xxyasha is invading our turf, and being an idiot on it. Like most would and should, we’re defending our turf. ^^ If it’s “bullying” then people wouldn’t be coming here would they?

Oh, and I know for a fact that you can report someone who is 10 or 11 or whatever the hell age, and won’t get laughed at or anything.”

Zeon wrote:

““well i am very much amused with your actions to”

I will be the most amused one when AKH bans you from his blog=)”

Firefall wrote:

“Also, Zeon, I hate to say this, but can you calm down please? They’re expressing their opinion, they shouldn’t be spammed for that IMO ^_~”

Zeon wrote:

“xD
look Firefall im not shuting up just because you says so.YOU trtelling ME to shut up?Do i look as if i care?You dont deserve to be AKS friends.And ill do whatever the fck i want.im akhs friend thats why i help him”

Firefall wrote:

“Talk about bitchy. And no, I wasn’t telling you to shut up. I was asking if maybe you could cool down a little. Like you know, maybe talk things out calmly instead of attacking right away. And boo hoo, I’m his friend, get over it. Not like I’m hurting him or anything 8D.”

spriter12 wrote:

“well then your both just digging a bigger grave.
and firefall i see your point (oddly enough) and i do and dont agree with the way your acting to this “kid” heres the way i see the way he’s acting : he come on the internet (for what ever reason) and finds this blog, being young he posts some thing stupid, and then tries to defend him self. but it only gets worse and worse till you guys also get upset and also go over the edge a little bit. since we were all Kids once we know who a kid can think differently. do you see what im getting at firefall?

and note that what i first said “well then your both just digging a bigger grave” i was talking to zeon not you firefall”

I wrote:

“First things first …

“And, AKH, I am a moron, I know, but I lost your e-mail -_- again, and I need to talk to you. Wanna e-mail me this time or give the e-mail again? *feels like an idiot*”

akh500@hotmail.co.uk

Don’t lose it this time. ^__^

“Jeez Firefall give it a break.Leave the child alone,hes only 11,hes probably not used to those swear words.”

“xxyasha:Stop being a fucking impostor.Youve pestered my friends enough.If you dont fuck off yoyogames
and the blog,ILL call the police.And im not as soft-hearted as tigerdude1993.Your fucking please please nonsense will not change my mind.If you dare post on AKHs,tigerdude1993s blog or if you visit yoyogames one more time,youve fucking had it,little fellow.”

You don’t know how much that made me laugh, Zeon. Very hypocritical XD You were actually worse than Firefall. ;)

“And Xxyasha won’t be around much longer anyways he has cancer. They could’t stop it.”

I believed the ENTIRE “parents” illusion right up until that moment. xxyasha, we know it’s you, stop acting like we’re stupid.

… And you could do a better impersonation of two different people next time. Same speaking style, same grammar, same spelling mistakes, and above all incorrect facts – Firefall is right, at 10 years old you are legally responsible for your actions, you might not get thrown in jail or anything too serious but the Police would not be laughing.

And I notice spriter12 is back again? At least I didn’t have to edit any God-words out of your comments this time … but please, you’re still on the Enemies List and you have a static IP, it isn’t something I’ve done before but if you keep coming here and insulting us all, even if you are making yourself look stupid, I WILL ban you from the blog.

… And I find it very funny that you believed xxyasha’s fake parents, it really doesn’t take even the slightest bit of intelligience or observation to work out that both the father and mother commenting here are childish fakes attempting to evoke sympathy in us with false stories [cancer? come on, a Father wouldn’t just casually say something along the lines of “my son is gonna die soon”, especially on a website he’ll be reading later].

You’re just making yourself look stupid here, spriter12. Fuck off, and take your sissy-boy’s beliefs with you. No one agrees with you here and if you’ve learnt from the last time that happened you’ll know you’re not going to win this argument.”

Firefall [to spriter12] wrote:

“^_^ yeah, I see what your getting at. >_< I try not to be too mean either, but sometime it just happens 8D. In a way I think we’re all a bit like that. And well, it’s like a scoolgroups I guess you could say. Ok, you have a group of kids right? And well, if one of them let’s say here…takes the girlfriend/boyfriend of another person in that group away from them, chances are that person won’t be liked by that group anymore. They shun or in fact, get revenge. Sorry for the lame example, but the concept is there right?”

spriter12 wrote:

“no its a good example. and i see what you mean. i think we all just need not to have such a short temper. if you would like to futher this conversation, (as i would like to) send me your email or post it or i will post mine, it doesn’t matter. and once again akh my fight isn’t really with you right now, so if you dont mind stop being a tick on my shoulder.”

Firefall wrote:

“*hugs* Thanks AKH. ^_~ I’ll be sure to save it this time.”

I wrote:

““and once again akh my fight isn’t really with you right now, so if you dont mind stop being a tick on my shoulder.”

You’re on MY blog, commenting on MY post, calling ME and MY friends Morons.

Your fight is very much with me.”

Zeon wrote:

“so im bigging a bigger grave,am i sprite12?lol…

LooAKH is only triyng to get xxyasha put of the blog and yoyogames.thats all hese trying to do.nd im helping him.”

I wrote:

““AKH is only triyng to get xxyasha put of the blog and yoyogames.thats all hese trying to do.nd im helping him.”

Actually, I don’t really have a goal with this argument [which is more of tigerdude’s fight anyway], I never do.

But ultimately I’d say I want the truth from xxyasha. Unfortunately that won’t be believable if we ever do get it after all these lies.”

spriter12 wrote:

“w/e. bu tyou should realize that you cant kick him off your blog but not yoyogames. but any way i enjoyed trading wits.”

“*you

AKH EDIT: you just didn’t need to say this. >_> the most obvious typo ever.”

I wrote:

““w/e. bu tyou should realize that you cant kick him off your blog but not yoyogames. but any way i enjoyed trading wits.”

I’ve no intention of kicking xxyasha off of anywhere, but you on the other hand …”

And so there we finally have it. The argument currently stands at 36 comments, if you want to keep a check on it’s progress, keep going back to yesterday’s post. 😉

Advertisements

12 Comments »

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

  1. Yay, a 2,639 word post. 😀

  2. You can hardly call 1 comment spam 😉

    Anyway, I’m ready for an online fight now [see what I said back]. I love owning people who can barely stand up for themselves [but deserve what they get obviously], it’s good to watch them retaliate in an inoffensive way.

    And if he does anything against the religion he clings to so much again [like lying] I can throw some Bible words in his face, and expose him once again as a person who cannot act on their beliefs – which according to the Bible would get him punished 😉 XD And he can’t do the same back to me, because I’m atheist, and I think the teachings of Christianity [or any religion for that matter] are nothing but stories [myths, even]. 😀 He’ll probably call me a bully again too, which hurts me so much [I don’t care that he’s calling me a bad person, he’s putting me above him].

    Another thing I’ll probably do tomorrow is spam his second account, spriter12_2, that way he won’t be able to read his PMs on that account either. ^__^ 😀 And if he makes a third I’ll spam that too. 😀 He hasn’t learnt from his first run-in with me, and his deception last time got to me more than anything my other enemies have done before, I don’t think I’ll ever stop being mad at him. 😉

    (read the Enemies List to find out about spriter12)

  3. AKH,spriter12 is currently spamming up the chatbox at your forums.

  4. Sonic Dance 3 is out, in case you wanted to know

  5. Come on dude, don’t use a bunch of sac religion to get back at him, im a christian too and it kinda offends me…just letting you know.

    But go ahead and spam him, heck ill even spam him if you want me to 😀 Just give me the word and I’ll send him 200-300 spam pms. Maybe even 400 if i feel like it 😀

  6. tigerdude1993?Youre a christian?

    well,that was unexpected.

  7. Looks like some more misunderstandings to clear up 😀 …

    “tigerdude1993?Youre a christian?

    well,that was unexpected.”

    it wasn’t for me, tigerdude is an American, and most Americans are Christians these days.

    I have no opposition to people having a religion, however I do have an opposition to those who refuse to accept the beliefs of others, and think they have the right to try and change them. These people [who are nearly always Christians, it’s sad to say] obsess about their religion so much that they see it fit to bring it in to even the most unrelated of conversations, this to me is a form of intolerable preaching.

    Sorry if I offended you tigerdude, but what I’m saying is true, Lukasaurus [and you can’t get much more Christian than him] told me that whether you go to heaven or hell, you will be punished [in a form, usually by a loss of the good things in heaven and an increase of the bad things in hell] for the sins you have comitted in life when you die.

    So you see, contrary to what spriter12 may think, I do not think that any Christians [maybe even creationists] would be stupid enough to believe that God smites people on Earth for their sins – because that just doesn’t happen.

    “tell me, whats an atheist doing reading the bible?”

    He’s not 😉

    I never have and never will read the Bible, and I don’t need to to know what I’m talking about. I’d begin to demonstrate my knowledge here, but there isn’t room for it, especially on my blog – this isn’t the place for religious discussion, as I have said so many times when one has erupted.

    “please note that im not quoting the bible, im quoting from experience”

    Well obviously, since there were no “thou”s. XD

    “Quick note to tigerdude1993. I have only one things to say. You dont answere to akh ( if your a christian as you say) You answere to God , and when judgement day happense in heaven,and i see you there, you going to wish you just listened to God. it doesn’t matter hwo hard your gets against God. God can mold even the hardest heart, even if some thing happened that You blamed God For and turned away, Just remeber god opens and closes doors in our lives, heck even slames them at times. but he has some thing better planned for you, if you just listen to God.”

    Please don’t blatantly preach like that. I have repeatedly expressed my view on preaching and I just did it again. I will allow tigerdude to see this, your words will stay here, but I am not going to allow it any further. Once more and you are banned from commenting on the blog. This is your warning, should you ever choose to come back.

    “Im not going to beg or make my self any less than what i am akh, by spamming me you will only de-grade your self in some people eyes, not you friends but other people who dont know you. but it may make you feel good but its not doing any thing for you. i’ve been there and done that, and i dont want to down that path again , filled with cocky-ness etc and other things that we realy dont need in our lives.”

    So, you come here, call me and my friends morons, then when I threaten retaliation, you back down?

    I’m not going to spam you, because I know that you’d do nothing back, and since you’re no longer fighting, the fight is over – you’ve not spammed me, and because now you are [in your words] forgiving and forgetting, so will I. Remember this, though, I’m in an excellent mood today, [I may be able to write something about why in a few days time] and next time, if there is a next time and you do choose to come back again, you’re not going to be as lucky.

  8. you know guys ( not to be offensive) spamming wont do any thing to me or to push me over the edge. all i did was post my thoughts and over reacted. no im not tring to fix what i said before. and holding a grudge wont do any thing for you akh holding in anger will only hurt You. i dont what you to get hurt belive it or not, its not odd for people to clash every now and then. And our argument is no different here, what i did was in the past ( #the lying thing# ) and that once again no one is perfect. God (i saying for what im saying not to toss God in your face) forgives and forgets, the litlle sins that we do. if my God can so can i. Im not going to beg or make my self any less than what i am akh, by spamming me you will only de-grade your self in some people eyes, not you friends but other people who dont know you. but it may make you feel good but its not doing any thing for you. i’ve been there and done that, and i dont want to down that path again , filled with cocky-ness etc and other things that we realy dont need in our lives. please note that im not quoting the bible, im quoting from experience. and i can quote the bible just as well you can if not better, im not putting my self above you, im at an eye to eye level. And being a christian doesn’t mean that if you do some thing bad god will smite you! He forgives and forgets. as i have done for you akh. So go ahead throw some “Bible words” as you call it, and while your at it tell me, whats an atheist doing reading the bible? thats all i have to say with Akh. Quick note to tigerdude1993. I have only one things to say. You dont answere to akh ( if your a christian as you say) You answere to God , and when judgement day happense in heaven,and i see you there, you going to wish you just listened to God. it doesn’t matter hwo hard your gets against God. God can mold even the hardest heart, even if some thing happened that You blamed God For and turned away, Just remeber god opens and closes doors in our lives, heck even slames them at times. but he has some thing better planned for you, if you just listen to God.

  9. […] are the comments that have washed up on the giant shores of yesterday’s post […]

  10. akh, i understand what you’re saying. i definitely respect your ideas, though i may not agree with all of them. i think it is ok if you dont want to have part in religion, its your choice, what you believe. i cant make you believe in anything, its your choice. you can keep on being an atheist (isnt that what you are?) and ill stay a christian, and we can still get along just fine 😉 . and thanks for the apology 😉 . btw, lukasaurus’s ideas sound like crap, i think he may be catholic.

    but anyways, lets just stop talking about religion now, it’s pointless because all spriter12 is doing is making Christianity look bad.

  11. lukasaurus’s ideas sound like crap, i think he may be catholic.

    but anyways, lets just stop talking about religion now, it’s pointless because all spriter12 is doing is making Christianity look bad.

    *THANK YOU*

    I agree, this religion talk stops here. 😉

  12. Finally….


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
Entries and comments feeds.

%d bloggers like this: